Many women are looking to enhance the tone, lift and firmness of their breasts through exercise. While some may think that exercise for the chest may actually make the breasts appear smaller, in most cases the opposite is true. As long as there is not a significant weight loss along with the commencement of these breast toning and firming exercises, most women who strengthen their pectoral muscles will notice an increase in firmness and lift, along with a more rounded “perkier” look to their bustline.
In addition to exercises, there are breast enhancing supplements which firm the breasts by helping increase tissue volume and density using certain bioactive compounds which initiate breast tissue growth from inside the body. Bountiful Breast is probably the single best internal breast enhancing supplement on the market today as it uses a patent pending technology to achieve breast growth as well as a significant increase in firmness, density and volume.
Breast and chest spot-toning and firming exercises are especially helpful for women who have breast fed, and women who have sagging breasts that have lost tone and firmness over time. For reviews of overall breast firming and enhancing supplements and formulas, see our Breast Firming Product reviews page.
Here are some of the exercises you can do to enhance the shape, lift and tone of your breasts. Not only will they help reshape your bustline, they are excellent muscle conditioning and strengthening exercises for the chest area.
To start off, this one is my favorite exercise for firming the sides of the breasts, and also for lifting them from the underarm area. The “fly” or butterfly with 2-3 lb. weights. Lie on your back with your arms extended out to the sides of your body. Lift both arms (with weights) off of the floor simultaneously to the point of a “V” in front of your face. Repeat 10-15 times. The following are some more exercises you can use to help firm, lift and tone your breasts and the underlying muscles that support the surrounding tissue.
- Modified push ups. Doing a modified push up, on your knees, with arms extended out toward the sides or your body is an excellent breast toning and firming exercise. Be sure the angle of the push up is working the side of your arms where the arm meets the breast, as well as squeezing the pectoral muscles gently with each repetition.
- Extend your arm in front of your body, at a ninety degree angle to your midsection. Take your other arm and gently squeeze the extended arm into your chest, feeling the side of the breast (pectoral) muscle squeezing. Repeat ten times on each side.
- Any time you are at your desk or sitting, a great refresher as well as an excellent bust enhancing exercise is to gently squeeze both arms into the sides of the breasts, feeling the side of the pectoral muscle contract gently. Hold for a few seconds. This exercise is a great re-energizer for those with desk jobs and can be done discreetly and frequently, virtually unnoticed.
- Moderate massage. You can help to enhance the elasticity and firmness of your breast by applying massage techniques and gently massaging the breasts, especially if you combine this with what we recommend as an excellent breast firming serum called Benefil, which enhances firmness and shape, while helping to lift and contour the natural shape of the breast over time.
- There are some that believe taking cold showers, or at least rinsing off with cold water helps to keep the breasts firm and elasticity in store, however, this doesn't sound very pleasant to me, and I have to admit I'm a total freeze baby, so I wouldn't try this one, but if you think it might help and aren't such a baby as me, then go for it!
- There are also some supplements that help to fill out the breast tissue more, to your left, that are recommended, so you may want to check those out as well.
These breast firming and toning mini-workouts will get you on your way to a fuller, rounder bustline, as well as help to lift any sagging or drooping of the breasts. Not only that, they are an excellent way to help tone and define your arms for a sleek, defined shape !
In addition to regular articles, Natural-Breast-Guide.com publishes reviews and tips related to natural breast care, enlargement, enhancement natural breast, Herbal pills, natural breast health and firming techniques etc. Please let us know if you are interested in writing / contribution /services.
- Articles : Useful articles about about breast enhancement including firming breasts and toning.
- Review : Comprehensive reviews of various supplements, products, medicines.
- Tips : Various useful tips about breast health, natural beauty and gaining firmness.
- Frequent Asked Questions : The answers you're looking for.